Insomnia - is a condition where you have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep for a long time. Approximately one in three adults experience insomnia attacks that last for several days.
And every tenth adult suffers from chronic sleep problems.
Here are a few signs that indicate insomnia symptoms:
- It's hard to fall asleep;
- wake up several times a night;
- can't sleep at night;
- you wake up in the morning and can't get back to sleep;
- feel tired after waking up;
- you find it difficult to fall asleep during the day, even if you are tired;
- feel tired and irritable during the day;
- It is difficult to concentrate during the day.
Sleep problems can also be accompanied by the following symptoms:
- feelings of frustration and anxiety;
- physical pain in the head and abdomen;
- decreased ability to work;
- daytime drowsiness or decreased energy;
- feeling tense and irritable;
- depression and mood swings.
Simple lifestyle changes can have a significant impact on your sleep quality.
🔴 Keep a regular sleep schedule
🔴 Create a calm atmosphere for sleeping
🔴 Exercise regularly
🔴 Choose the right set of products
🔴 Try to relax before going to bed
🔴 Systematize your worries
🔴 Limit the use of smartphones before bedtime
🔴 Choose a comfortable sleeping technique for yourself
🧬| Your health is our main task!
street Taras Shevchenko, 2A, Skhidnytsia township, Lviv region, Ukraine, 82391
📞+38 (050) 371-94-24
☎+38 (03248) 4 89 05
💊↪So_1F_1FA7A↩Join our communities in Telegram and Viber to receive useful information without unnecessary advertising!
KROK to health in Telegram
STEP to health in Viber