Hydrocolonotherapy - is a popular therapeutic method of cleansing and irrigation of the large intestine. The procedure is performed using a special apparatus with tubes that conduct water and feed it into the colon. Modern equipment allows you to adjust the pressure, amount and temperature of water, which makes the procedure as gentle and pleasant as possible for a person.
Hydrocolon therapy fills the entire capacity of the colon (1.3 - 1.6 m), while a classic enema only works on 25 - 30 cm. Therefore, it is much more effective. One procedure is equivalent to 20 enemas.
Back to top ↑
What are the benefits of hydrocolon therapy?
This procedure is actively used to treat and prevent a large number of pathologies. Intestinal health is of great importance for the human body. It is in this organ that most of the nutrients and water are absorbed. Slagging and clogging of the intestines leads to the development of numerous pathological processes.
Hydrocolon therapy helps to gently and very effectively cleanse the entire intestine, tone it up, wash out all harmful substances, fecal deposits, heavy metals, preservatives, etc.
This procedure effectively cleanses the body, removes the waste products of the digestive process accumulated over the years.
The benefits of hydrocolon therapy are as follows:
- Increase the body's defenses by removing toxins and bacteria from the colon.
- Improving overall health, accelerating and facilitating digestion.
- Improved absorption of nutrients during digestion.
Back to top ↑
Indications for hydrocolon therapy
This procedure is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of the following diseases:
- chronic inflammation of the stomach, colon, and pancreas;
- deterioration of motor function, inflammation of the gallbladder;
- intestinal microflora disorders;
- psoriasis, eczema, acne, unpleasant body odor;
- weakened immune system functioning;
- headaches, depression, insomnia;
- chronic fatigue syndrome;
- obesity, etc.
This procedure also has contraindications (hemorrhoids, intestinal erosion, anemia, liver failure, etc.), so it is prescribed only after a doctor's examination.
The Skhidnytsia Medical Center of the Kyivska Rus Group of Companies includes hydrocolon therapy in various treatment programs ("Metabolism", etc.) Hydrocolon therapy gives quick and excellent results, is an active complement to the therapeutic detoxification, and the restorative effect of Naftusia mineral water.