Non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. Plasma therapy (PRP-therapy) with 20% discount
Plasma therapy (PRP-therapy) - non-surgical treatment of diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system. The method is an injection of plasma with a high content of platelets, isolated from the patient's blood, into inflammatory foci or injured tissues. Due to the high concentration of bioactive components - growth factors, tissue repair is stimulated.
When PRP therapy is needed
Plasma therapy is effective for the treatment of
- tendinitis, tendinosis, enthesopathy, epicondylitis;
- osteoarthritis, osteochondrosis, lumbago, false joints;
- neuropathy of the nerves;
- diabetic foot;
- Bekhterev's disease (as adjuvant therapy);
- trophic ulcers.
The method is also used for rapid recovery of patients after stroke and surgery (arthroscopy, endoprosthetics).
PRP therapy has the following types of therapeutic effects
- reduction of inflammation, pain;
- acceleration of tissue recovery, normalization of their structure and strength;
- increased mobility of the affected joints;
- prolongation of remission of the disease.
It is allowed to combine plasma therapy with such therapeutic measures as massage, exercise therapy, hirudotherapy, medication