The human gastrointestinal tract (GIT) is a system of organs responsible for digestion, saturation of the body with nutrients and elimination of waste products. Dozens of organs are involved in the gastrointestinal tract. Among them: pharynx, esophagus, stomach, intestines, liver, pancreas and gallbladder. If there is a failure at one of the stages of digestion, the body suffers and the development of pathologies begins. The most common diseases of the gastrointestinal tract include:
- gastric and 12 duodenal ulcer
- liver cirrhosis
- cholecystitis and gallstone disease
- irritable bowel syndrome
- violation of peristalsis
Gastroenterologists diagnose and treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract at the Medical Center - Skhidnytsia. They use a variety of diagnostic methods.
For the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as a rule, an integrated approach is used using medical, conservative and procedural techniques. Among them:
- use of medicines (against spasms, to neutralize acidity, to improve digestion and normalize microflora)
- therapeutic mineral waters
- diet and normalization of daily routine
- strengthening of immunity
Chief physician Kopchak L.Ya.