What is pressotherapy
If you have previously attended lymphatic drainage massage or heard about it, then the procedure of pressure therapy will be familiar to you, because it is one of its types, sometimes called compression or pneumatic massage. Unlike conventional massage, the effect of which is many times inferior to the result of pressure therapy, you will not have painful sensations, but only feel the effect of pressure. However, due to the fact that the pressure acts evenly on the whole body, forcing the vessels to contract and expand, the effect of normalization of various indicators is achieved: pressure, metabolism, blood circulation, elimination of toxins, water balance.
Thus, the main feature and advantage that pressotherapy has over massage and other cosmetic procedures is the stimulation of not only muscles due to the rhythmic action of inflating and deflating the suit you are wearing, but also the activation of lymphatic vessels responsible for lymph drainage.
How the procedure of pressotherapy takes place
Before the procedure, you will be put on a special suit similar to a space suit - pants, or boots - whoever calls them, a corset and sleeves. With the help of computer software that controls the air supply to the suit, its parts are rhythmically pumped and compressed, which creates a massage effect for your body. You just lie relaxed while miracles happen to your body - you say goodbye to cellulite, swelling of the legs, varicose veins, as well as the accumulation of toxins and excess fluid, which makes you lose weight.
The main indications for the pressotherapy procedure
If you notice the first signs of cellulite or a few extra pounds, do not rush to the gym and go on a diet. After all, this may not be a sign of overeating or lack of exercise, but of improper functioning of the digestive system or poor blood circulation. These factors affect the appearance of "orange peel" and extra centimeters on the waist, and press therapy will effectively help to cope with them without exhausting yourself with diets and exercises. In addition, indications for pressotherapy may be:
- swelling of the extremities and a feeling of heaviness in them;
- muscle tension and spasms;
- circulatory disorders;
- skin problems: loss of elasticity and sagging, disruption of sebaceous glands;
- accumulation of fat deposits in certain areas;
- the need to recover from surgery or injury.
What does the procedure give to the body
By signing up for a course of pressotherapy, you will kill several birds with one stone, as this procedure has a complex positive effect on health and well-being, namely:
- removes from the body all the excess that has accumulated in it (excess fluid, toxins, toxins);
- normalizes water balance and metabolic processes;
- helps to recover from injuries;
- improves blood and lymph circulation, which is effective in the fight against cellulite and varicose veins;
- improves skin condition;
- gives a general improvement of the whole body and well-being.
- 🧬| Your health is our main task!
- Taras Shevchenko str. 2A, Skhidnytsia, Lviv region, Ukraine, 82391
- 📞+38 (050) 371-94-24
- ☎+38 (03248) 4 89 05
🏠Kyiv, Valery Lobanovsky Avenue 17
+38 (066) 33 45 373
+38 (044) 33 45 373
- 💊↪So_1F_1FA7A↩Join our communities in Telegram and Viber to receive useful information without unnecessary advertising!
- KROK to health in Telegram
- STEP to health in Viber