Mayer's therapy - is a popular in Europe method of disease prevention, general strengthening of the body and prevention of early aging of the body, as well as non-drug treatment of gastrointestinal diseases, metabolic disorders, vegetative and psychosomatic disorders, stress and other pathologies.
MOOR THERAPY - is not a radical treatment, and its purpose is not to lose weight - it happens naturally during the cleansing of the body.
In the first place in therapy according to F.K. Mayer stands individual consultation and compliance with patients' goals which should be achieved by treatment.
3 characteristic features of Professor F.K. MAER's therapy:
1 . Diagnostic procedure very the current state of health of the patient and the presence of diseases that can be detected in the early stages are accurately determined.
2. Manual therapy abdominal area by a specialist doctor intestinal peristalsis (motor function), liver and pancreas function are stimulated.
3.Form of nutrition : a staggered diet that provides rest for the digestive system and leads to conscious proper nutrition.
Mayer's method is an intensive dietary treatment aimed at restoring the flora and functions of the intestines, as well as the active removal of toxins from the body. The purpose of nutrition according to the Mayer system is to improve the composition of blood and lymph, rejuvenate cells and tissues, improve the mental state of the patient, and a pleasant side effect is weight loss, increased vitality and performance.
Indications for undergoing Mayer therapy
- General prevention of diseases and premature aging
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract: impaired intestinal peristalsis, dysfunction of the stomach or gallbladder, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, dyspepsia - all these diseases are outside the period of exacerbation.
- Laboratory confirmed metabolic disorders: type 2 diabetes mellitus and gout
- Excess weight and circulatory and cardiac disorders (without decompensation) caused by it.
- Diseases of the urinary system outside the period of exacerbation
- Pain in the lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine
- Stressful conditions, chronic fatigue
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Vegetative and psychosomatic disorders
- Predisposition to allergic reactions
- Brittle nails, hair loss