Dr FX Mayr Manual Abdominal Therapy is always performed by a doctor. This is a key element of every Mayr program. Depending on the package you choose, you will have several of these treatments each week. MAT has a wide range of beneficial effects and does not take much time.
Manual treatment of the abdomen
• Unblocks the lymphatic system of the abdominal cavity
• Improves tissue oxygen supply
• Increases blood flow to the abdominal cavity
• Activates intestinal peristalsis
• Teaches belly breathing
The technique is used by our doctors for many diseases, but the following points are especially worth highlighting:
- Methods of visceral therapy perfectly "work" in chronic pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract. We are talking about gastric and duodenal ulcer, hemorrhoids, enterocolitis, gastritis and constipation.
- Often positive results are noted during visceral massage in pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder) and the presence of gallstones. Of course, before starting therapy, it is necessary to consult a doctor, as active exposure can provoke an exacerbation of the disease.
In addition, the course of visceral massage can treat hernias, diseases of the urinary system, skin pathologies, inflammation of the prostate gland, migraine, cardiovascular problems. Even with diabetes mellitus, after the sessions of this therapy, the patient feels better: the blood sugar level stabilizes, the accompanying symptoms (headache, general weakness, itching of the skin, etc.) do not bother.