Meyer therapy is a very popular method of prevention and general health improvement, which is widely practiced in advanced European centers. It helps prevent early aging, normalize metabolism, and is used as an additional method of treating gastrointestinal diseases without medication.
This method is based on the hypothesis that the vast majority of diseases are caused by intestinal disorders and poor nutrition. The effectiveness of this therapy has been proven by numerous medical institutions and sanatoriums around the world.
What does Mayer therapy include
This method includes an intensive diet aimed at restoring intestinal flora and function, as well as cleansing from toxins and toxins. The treatment is aimed at improving blood and lymph circulation, rejuvenating the body, and improving the psychological state of a person.
Mayer's therapy includes:
- meals on a special diet;
- compliance with the drinking regimen;
- use of Naftusia mineral waters;
- Mayer diagnostics and functional laboratory diagnostics;
- consultations with doctors;
- hydromassage procedures;
- aerobic exercise;
- work with the psycho-emotional state.
Indications for treatment with Mayer therapy
Mayer's therapy is prescribed in the presence of the following indications:
- prolonged stress;
- high fatigue;
- problems with metabolism;
- pathologies of the digestive system;
- liver and gallbladder disorders;
- weakened immune system;
- frequent flatulence, constipation, diarrhea, etc.